Due to Covid-19 social distancing restrictions FCA will reduce it’s in-office operations. Only select patients will be seen in the office while all others will have their regular appointments conducted via phone-calls.
Please do not come to the office if you have:
- Contact with a person with known COVID19 in the past 14 days
- Travel outside of BC in the past 14 days
- New or worsening cough
- Sore throat
- Loss of sense of smell or taste
New in-office protocols
All patients are required to:
- Use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic
- Wear a mask (If you do not have a mask one will be provided)
- Have a temperature check at the clinic entrance (Acceptable temperatures are below 38° Celsius)
- Follow the instructions posted at the clinic entrance
We appreciate your patience and understanding during these difficult times.